Student who did not register on Wednesday, August 27 must register before going to class on Tuesday, September 2. Students should come to the Auditorium at 9:30 a.m. with $45 in cash and receive their Semester 1 timetable. Students will not be admitted to classes until they register.
First Day of School
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
|Grade 9's only:||Assembly in Auditorium||8:55 - 9:25|
|All grades:||Period 1||9:30 - 10:00|
|Period 2||10:05 - 10:35|
|Period 3||10:40 - 11:10|
|Period 4||11:15 - 11:45|
Laurier Mission Statement
Sir Wilfrid Laurier C.I. is committed to fostering a caring, challenging and safe environment, that nurtures the intellectual, personal, physical and social potential of its students. This potential is encouraged by a learning atmosphere that supports global concern and understanding, mutual respect, fairness and cooperation among students, staff and the local, national and international communitites. Our school will strive to accomplish this by providing:
- An atmosphere conducive to academic and personal success.
- A positive attitude toward lifelong learning and the development of an inquiring mind.
- An environment contributing to self-worth, self-esteem, equal opportunity and dignity for the individual.
- A setting where mutual consideration and tolerance are expected.
- Through emphasis on character education we encourage the development of committed and concerned global citizens.
- A commitment to the importance of self-discipline, responsibility, a healthy lifestyle and respect for the environment.